Cell Phones Info

Thanks for visit my site.
Get the comprehensive info about the latest cell phone here. Cell phones appear every time, so do not miss to read the latest info about cell phones here.

05 March 2008

Sony Ericsson T303

Sony Ericsson today revealed T303, a new mid-end compact slider phone targeted to the mass market with its good looks and price. The Sony Ericsson T303 has been rumored throughout the past week and now it finally meets the bright light of day.Sony Ericsson T303 has a nice appearance thanks to its metal housing and chrome finish, as well as a mirrored screen. The 65K TFT display itself is rather small with its 1.8" and 128 x 160 pixels resolution.

The phone is packed with decent set of features as FM Radio, TrackID, 1.3 megapixel camera and Bluetooth. A serious downside however is that the T303 doesn't have a memory card slot, while its internal memory is only 8MB.

Sony Ericsson T303 measures 83 x 47 x 14.7 mm and weighs 93 grams and will be available in Shimmering Silver and Shadow Black colors.

Sony Ericsson T303/T303c is a tri-band GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 phone for Europe and China respectively but there is also an American version T303a with GSM/GPRS 850/1800/1900 bands support.

A certain point of interest is that the Sony Ericsson T303 follows the new Sony Ericsson naming convention that we informed you of earlier.

Sony Ericsson T303 will be available is selected markets from mid 2008.

Silahkan Baca juga Postingan berikut:

0 komentar:

Mau jadi pertamax?

Segera tuliskan komentar Anda mumpung masih kosong dan jadilah yang pertamax. Di sinilah tempat Anda untuk menuliskan curahan hati atas tulisan saya di atas baik berupa apresiasi, saran, kritikan, atau pertanyaan jika memang kurang jelas atau tambahan jika memang kurang lengkap.

Komentar Anda sangat Cell Phones Info butuhkan untuk pengembangan kualitas blog Cell Phones Info ini ke depan. Mari terus belajar dan berbagi karena belajar dan berbagi itu indah. Terima Kasih.

Silahkan Berkomentar

Silahkan berkomentar dengan bijak sesuai tema tulisan. Gunakan Name/URL untuk memudahkan saya merespon komentar Anda.

COMMENT

STATISTICS